Dedicated Attorney  (7+ Years Experience in the Field of Immigration Law)

Flexible Immigration Services Tailored Specifically To Your Needs

Flexible Immigration Services Tailored Specifically To Your Needs

Excellent Customer Service is Our Number One Priority

Let us assist you in the exciting process of becoming a U.S. Citizen
The Process
  • Initial consultation and assessment of your case to see if you qualify
  • Address and analyze possible hurdles
  • N-400 form preparation and submission to USCIS
  • Interview Preparation
Are you a foreign national who seeks permanent residency in the U.S.? 
A foreign citizen seeking to immigrate generally must be sponsored by a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident immediate relative(s), or prospective U.S. employer, and have an approved petition before applying for an immigrant visa/adjustment of status. We can assist you in assessing your eligibility for the possible options below. 
  • Immediate Relatives / Family-Based Petitions

  • Alien of Extraordinary Ability (EB-1A)

  • Outstanding Professors or Researchers (EB-1B)

  • Multinational Manager or Executive (EB-1C)

  • National Interest Waiver (EB-2 / NIW)

  • Advanced Degree Holders (EB-2)

  • Professionals or Skilled Workers (EB-3)

  • Non- Skilled Workers (EB-3)

  • Religious Workers (EB-4)



Interested in pursuing a full-time study in the United States? You must have a student visa to study in the United States.








Your specific course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F-1 visa, M-1 visa or a J-1 Visa

For further information, please visit our International Students Page!


Temporary worker visas are for persons who want to enter the United States for employment lasting a fixed period of time, and are not considered permanent or indefinite. Each of these visas requires the prospective employer to first file a petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). An approved petition is required to apply for a work visa.
  • Performing Artist, Athlete, Entertainer (P-1, P-2, P-3)
  • Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement (O-1)
  • Intracompany Transferee (L-1)
  • Person in Specialty Occupation (H-1B)



Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business  (B-1), for tourism (B-2), or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).

Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) visas are for citizens of countries with which the United States maintains treaties of commerce and navigation. You must be coming to the United States to:

  • Engage in substantial trade, including trade in services or technology, in qualifying activities, principally between the United States and the treaty country (E-1); or

  • Develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which you have invested a substantial amount of capital   (E-2).

K-1 (Fiancé) VISA
The fiancé(e) K-1 visa is for the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen. The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. The foreign-citizen will then apply for adjustment of status to a permanent resident (LPR) with the  U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Eligible children of K-1 visa applicants receive K-2 visas.

*Let Us Help You Find the Perfect Immigration Solution. Contact Our Office for Further Inquiry*

(213) 260-4700




U.S. immigration law is constantly changing and any minor error or oversight in the application process can result in severe consequences. Therefore, we recommend that you obtain the services of an immigration attorney who can guide you through the steps from start to finish.
Whether you are interested in applying for U.S. citizenship, employment-based or family-based green cards, temporary work visas, student visas, visitor visas, etc., our firm can assist you from initial consultation to the filing of the application. 
*If you decide to retain our firm for full legal representation, the initial consultation fee will be credited towards your legal fee.
As one of our firm's mission is to make immigration legal assistance accessible to everyone, we will work with you to provide a flexible payment plan. Contact us now for a consultation. 


(Limited Scope Representation)


Are you thinking of proceeding on with a specific immigration matter, but unclear as to how you should proceed or have initial questions that you would like to discuss with an immigration attorney? Our consultation service might be the perfect fit for you.  


Our consultation service is not only available for those who are interested in a full representation service. For those who are not yet ready to commit to a full representation, have specific immigration related questions, or who are not in the financial position to commit to a lump sum retainer fee upfront, our consultation service will allow you to speak to an attorney without any added costs or commitments.


Due to the complex nature of immigration law, we always recommend that you try to obtain full legal representation from an experienced attorney. However, we recognize the significant cost involved in obtaining full representation services, and that it is not financially feasible for some of our clients.   


In instances where an individual has a simple, straightforward case (e.g. standard green card renewal application or naturalization application with no history of criminal background, etc.), it might be more cost efficient for the individual to handle some of the preparation process. For example, if you have already filled out the necessary application forms and would like an immigration attorney to perform a final review of the forms/supporting documentation prior to submission, we offer an affordable flat fee rate depending on the specific type of application.  


Depending on your specific circumstance, our firm can assist you in preparing the application forms in a limited scope capacity. If you do not have the time to fill out complex USCIS forms, not familiar with terms such as the Alien Registration Number, and unclear as to which boxes to check, we may be able to assist you. Contact us now to discuss possible options specifically tailored to you.




Our firm is able to provide translations for Korean documents that needs to be submitted to USCIS or the appropriate U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Such documents may include birth certificates, marriage certificates, lease documents, police certificates, or certificate of income. Please contact our office for specific rates.   

*Further limited scope representation may include Interview Preparation Assistance or Legal Research/Strategy. We can customize a solution that specifically meets your needs!


The successful outcome of your case is our number one priority. Please note that if the attorney determines that it is not in your best interest to receive unbundled legal representation, you will be advised during the initial consultation.    




Tel: (213) 260-4700

Anna's legal background consist of over seven years of experience in the field of immigration law, successfully assisting with the preparation and filing of variety of immigration cases for all types of clients including individuals, families, students, employees, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large multinational corporations.


Starting out as a paralegal at a boutique immigration law firm in Beverly Hills for several years, Anna continued to develop her knowledge in immigration law during law school by working as a law clerk at a large global immigration law firm in Downtown, Los Angeles, handling high volume immigration cases for multinational businesses. She also worked as an Associate Attorney at a boutique immigration law firm, assisting clients with variety of immigration matters from complex H-1B RFE responses to various employment-based green card cases.


Through her law firm, Anna Choi Law, she strives to continue providing successful results for her clients. Having grown up under Korean immigrant parents, she truly understands that navigating through the complexities of immigration law can be confusing and highly stressful. By closely working with each of her clients, her goal is to make the entire process transparent and informative to her clients each step of the way.  

In her spare time, Anna enjoys spending time with her dog, Brownie, taking short excursions to the beach, watching Korean variety shows, and exploring different hiking trails throughout Los Angeles.


  • Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, CA, J.D.

  • Bowdoin College, Brunswick, ME, B.A


  • State Bar of California


  • American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)

  • Korean American Bar Association (KABA)

  • Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)



*By Appointment Only (No Walk-Ins)
1055 West 7th Street, 33rd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017 

Submit the inquiry form below or send an email to